EnV - 5000 Strong EnV - 5000 Strong

Congrats on the 5k SoundCloud followers! You deserve every one of them.

Focus *Idea* Focus *Idea*

You need to have 30 minutes of boredom more often.

Pictures 'n Words Pictures 'n Words

Great song! I'm glad to see something besides orchestral, video game music on this site. The song was excellent, although the mixing could have been a bit better. Nice job!

-Vision- -Vision-

Really cool song! I liked this quite a bit. The intro was quite nice, i enjoyed it a lot. I liked how you brought in that melody that you hear at .23. At 1:17 I liked the new piano sound you brought in, but it was a bit muffled, it had a lot of potential right there, but didn't reach it. At 2:50 when you brought it back, I really enjoyed it without the bass with it as was there earlier. Nice work!

Cerzak responds:

Yeah, man! Thanks for the tips on how this song couldve been improved. I will admit that the piano and bass part wasnt the best idea, i just wanted some percussion or something, and wanted to bring it back again later in the song, thanks for the review mate!

A Bad Day In The Tropics... A Bad Day In The Tropics...

Not bad, I especially liked the guitar part at the beginning of song. The intro was fit really well. At 2:02, it was a bit too much adding that synth in, it didn't fit as well as it should have. Pretty good song.

NGKFlower responds:

Thanks. I'll work on my progress a bit more.
=)

S. - Boom Headphones III S. - Boom Headphones III

Nice song, it's got some nice progression to it. The lead sounds nice and clear, just how you want it in a song like this.

Euphy responds:

Thank you!! :)

Tetrees Loop Tetrees Loop

Nice, it loops almost perfectly.

TastyTeo responds:

Almost? Maybe your computer is slow :P

Pinball Patrol Pinball Patrol

Not bad at all, I especially liked the part at 1:26. It had a nice bass to it, but I felt the lead was a little overpowered by the bass. The drums were pretty good especially the kick. The one thing there I felt that could be really improved was the snare, it didn't sound like it fit quite right with the track. But all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed listening!

wandschrank responds:

I'm glad you like the song! Too bad you don't like the snare, I think it sounds very trashy, at least that's what I've aimed for. The mixing is just the way I wanted it to be, this song shouldn't sound like a modern, clinically clean edm song, but more gritty, noisy, dirty, distorted. I think you get the idea. :)Thanks for your review!

Kaycee - Escape (remix) [w.i.p Kaycee - Escape (remix) [w.i.p

Not bad at all, it has a really nice feel to it. It's really chill, it would be perfect in certain types of games on here. Nice work!

Ghosts (Remix) WIP Ghosts (Remix) WIP

Wow that's a great song so far! I can't wait to hear the full thing!